A decadent version of overnight oats for the warmer months. This recipe is beautifully creamy with a lovely cinnamon flavour. These oats are not cooked but are soaked in the fridge overnight so that breakfast is ready as soon as you 'rise and shine'. You can make these oats in a container or in a jar so that they can be enjoyed on the go - perfect on the train or at your desk.
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup Brushwoods Fresh Rolled Oats
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds white seeds will be invisible and give a lovely crunch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract/essence
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Place mixture in an airtight container and into the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy in the morning for breakfast.
Serving suggestion: Pop overnight oats into a bowl and top with fresh berries. If you have a sweet tooth, an extra drizzle of rice malt syrup on top might appeal.